Nov

Giving thanks for short work weeks

It’s only Tuesday and by the end of the work day today, I’ll be 2/3 of the way finished with the current work week. That’s awesome. I’m not really specifically looking forward to Thanksgiving, but I love the fact that we get 2 days off. So, on Thanksgiving, I know what I’ll be giving thanks for – a short work week!

Advertisements

6 Responses to “Giving thanks for short work weeks”

1. November 21, 2006 at 11:34 pm

yes sir
    YES SIR
    work sucks
    which is why work is not called football, bball, and baseball/softball…

2. 2 Colin
    November 22, 2006 at 9:28 am

…or Nintendo.

3. November 22, 2006 at 3:31 pm

I forget. Are you coming to Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving?

4. 4 Colin
    November 22, 2006 at 7:23 pm

Unfortunately, no. We haven’t been back to Pgh for Thanksgiving since 2002. That trip convinced us that it doesn’t make sense for us to go home for Thanksgiving. It’s too short, too expensive and too close to Christmas to make it a worthwhile trip – especially now that we have to pay full fare for Elizabeth to fly.

5. November 22, 2006 at 9:00 pm

We’ll miss you at the 9:36ish King’s rendezvous. I’ll eat eggs up in your honor.

6. 6 Colin
    November 23, 2006 at 12:07 am

Awesome. :) I forgot about that. That was hilarious.